Monday, May 27, 2013

A day to celebrate

May 21st is a Day to celebrate. Why do you ask?   Because it my daughter Eliana's birthday, 5th birthday to be exact! You see, There was a couple times when there was a chance she wasn't going to see this day.  Eliana has Epilepsy and she has had 2 massive seizures that nearly cost her precious life.  Doctors told us our Eliana wasn't going to make it through both times, They just didn't know how strong our Eliana is.  Elian miraculously pulled through! But the bumpy road did not end there. For the next 3 years she will endure pokes and pricks due to testing, a cancer scare, traveling all the way to California to UCLA, have learning and speech troubles in school, be evaluated for Autism and develop severe sleep apnea which lead her to stop breathing 163 times a night!  I didn't name everything that she has endured but just this what you see is so much for a 5 year old! This is why to our family Eliana's birthday day is a day to celebrate!

  The morning of Eliana's Birthday she woke up and was thrilled that she was 5! She Had Breakfast pancakes upon her request of course! Then she watched a half of an episode of Doc Mc Stuffins! Doc is her favorite cartoon because she too wants to be a doctor when she grows up! Then we were off for morning photo shoot.  We took some shots  around the house. And of course we HAD to incorporate the Doc stethoscope!







Eliana loves Doc Mc Stuffins , So I made here these OVER THE TOP Doc / Medical hair bows !These bows are PACKED with everything and mini doctors tools are even present in the bows!

















Jumping on the Trampoline and looking Fabulous!!
click to see where I purchased this Yard Stake


















Here she is talking to her Grandma! I got this Epilepsy Awareness yard stake on etsy.

Before school she wanted to play on he scooter.  I was so lucky to get this shot of her looking back at me.  I love it!



Oh yeah I'm 5!!!

Now to go to school and pass out her birthday treats! Nope they're not cupcakes! They're these adorable chocolates.  There is one in the shape of a present and one in the shape of a medallion with a #5 in the center! We put them in small treat bags and added a topper with some scrapbook paper!


Here we are at Sho-Gun  Here they make the Japanese food right in front of you! 

 The Restaurant brought Eliana some ice cream with  a candle in it.

 Her cake!
 Our Family
 Eliana was BEYOND excited when she saw all of her Doc Mc Stuffins Gifts!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter Eliana!
    Blessings to you and your family
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  2. I did what a lot of people do when they want to know more about something. I googled it. I came across Dr ITUA herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. My son was epilepsy patent. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my son epilepsy status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Itua for everything he have done for my Son ,after my son taking Dr Itua Herbal medicine my son was completely free from epilepsy within 2 weeks of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp Number..+2348149277967 for help also if you are suffering from the list of disease below...Herpes Virus,Epilepsy,Genital Wart,Cold Sore,Hiv/Aids,Infertility(Finding it difficult to conceive) Or Man Infertility,

    ReplyDelete