Friday, October 19, 2012

Ana had a Seizure last night

Last night will mark the first time Eliana has had a seizure in over a month. I'm not sure what triggered her seizure. Maybe the excitement of playing with her new doggy ,( that she absolutely loves by the way) perhaps having her grandpa here or maybe she was just tired.
Eliana was playing with the puppy then all of a sudden stopped moving and starting staring off. I was calling her name but nothing , no response or any sign that she could here me. This one lasted a 10 seconds then after she became very emotional and started to cry. Then she told me she didn't feel good. I hope this little episode isn't the first to a cluster of Seizures. Because if you know someone who has seizures at times the seizures come in "clusters".
Once it was time to go to bed she fell right to sleep. However, she had so much trouble sleeping. All night she was waking up, not even crying just up. The light sleeper I am , I felt her get up and I would immediately watch her incase of seizure activity. Thank you Jesus she didn't have any.

I hope and pray she will not have anymore seizures! She has been doing well and she has had such good seizure control.



Keep fighting Baby Girl! You're doing great in the Fight!
We Love you #elianasfight




No comments:

Post a Comment